* Personal information is not collected when you visit the web site.
* A cookie is used to create the online contact email form. This is for security to reduce the amount of spam we receive.
* Ironically, the 'Cookie-accept' bar and message uses the only other cookie implemented on this site. You will be asked again after 28 days have elapsed since your acceptance. You may also remove the cookie in your browser settings.
* Our server does not automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
* Only when you contact us using the email form will we receive information about you. This content is only what you provide and arrives with us as an email.
* We will not supply this information to third parties or use it ourselves for any reason other than to reply to your messages.
- - - - - - - - - -
Images and text
All images and text originate from the files/documents of the owner Philip Ball or the relevant book publishers and artists. All are subject to copyright laws and may not reproduced in any way without prior written permission from their owners.
I make efforts to supply you with correct and complete information on this website. However, I do not carry liability or provide guarantees for the information being up-to-date, correct or complete. I reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice. Despite my careful checking of the content, I can take no responsibility for the content of external links. Only the operators of the linked webpages are responsible for their content.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website`s server. Only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie in a later moment. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what's in your shopping basket.
These cookies do not require approval.
These cookies enable features that are absolutely necessary to use the website as intended. These cookies are used exclusively on this website and are therefore first-party cookies. They are only saved on your computer while you are actually browsing the website. Other technical cookies are analytic cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit this site.
These cookies require the prior consent of the user.
Profiling cookies are used to collect information and send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of browsing the web.
These are not used on this website.
As these are cookies of other websites (the so called third-party cookies) you'll find below the information regarding the consent or the refusal of these cookies.
By using this website you consent to the storage of cookies, including those of third-party agreement.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given Philip Ball your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information I may have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact me using the general enquiries contact form.